I was given this product for free in exchange for a review and love it! I love that you don’t have to pay to ship water which is great. You add the water yourself which is really simple. I also like the they have a simple ingredients list. I also like that I do not have to use too much product in the wash each time. That will leave less residue on the actual clothes for each wash. I was excited to try this product and I hope you are too.
I was also given bug spray and sun tan lotion. They also had a short easy to read ingredient list. I can’t wait to try them this summer. I don’t like putting chemicals on my kids. These products are worth a try.
You do your best to take care of your family and the Earth. You avoid harsh chemicals when cleaning your home and seek out ways to recycle and reuse your resources. But did you realize the plastic laundry jug you are using does NOT get recycled? In one year, the United States alone uses enough jugs to circle the planet SIX TIMES, most of which never get recycled and end up in the ocean, polluting our beaches and killing animals. Fortunately, there is an answer. With MyGreenFills.com, they’ll send you the LAST laundry jug you’ll ever own! One and done!
The process is simple:
- Fill out your name and address online at Free.MyGreenFills.com and they will send you a free jug- you just pay for shipping
- Choose your fill: Choose from Unscented Laundry Soap, Color Safe Brightener, Fabric Softener or Enzyme Stain Remover
- Mix and Match: You can choose how many refills you want and what products you need. Discounts are available when you buy 3 or more refills at a time. And after your opening order, you will only receive GreenFills for the jugs! NO MORE WASTEFUL JUGS!
- Choose your frequency: Free shipping at intervals that work for you and your family means you never have to waste time running to the store when you get low or lug a heavy jug from the store to your home
- Delivered right to your door: once you set your delivery schedule you never need to worry again!
12cents per load!) and 2X concentrated (50 loads per soap jug!)… and BEST of all, refillable (One jug and done!)
Selestial began in 2008 when the Founder, Ruth, was tasked with finding green products that were effective and affordable for her children who suffered from severe skin allergies. Meanwhile, Stephen, CEO was sick of using toxic chemicals in his home. The two met and joined forces with a simple mission: create affordable, simple and effective eco-friendly laundry cleaning products so all families can thrive!
For more information visit http://mygreenfills.com