Black in color, this toothpaste safely whitens teeth by effectively absorbing dirt and discoloration particles (bye-bye coffee, tea and wine stains!). The charcoal acts as a magnet by “pulling” stains off the teeth to restore a natural white smile. It contains very low abrasive particles and no bleaching agents, plastic particles, triclosan or SLS (sodium lauryl sulphate) – so you can regain those natural pearly whites WITHOUT the dangers of breaking down your enamel!
Black Is White whitening toothpaste removes discolouration using activated carbon without abrading or bleaching. Containes fluoride. Strengthens oral health: enzymes protect against tooth decay and support the salivary functions. 950 ppm hydroxylapatite (nano) remineralize tooth enamel and seal exposed dentine channels.
Plus: Physical blue filter; cooling sensation while brushing.
No SLS. No triclosan. No bleaching agents. No plastic particles.
Can be used as a regular toothpaste without any limitations.
Made in Switzerland.
For more information and purchasing, visit Curaprox.com MSRP $29.99.
- Activated Charcoal: Gives the toothpaste both its color and its name: “Black Is White.” It removes stains without abrading the enamel or using chemical bleaching agents. Instead, the activated charcoal absorbs stain particles and gently eliminates them. It balances the PH of the mouth while protecting against the growth of pathogens and cavities. It’s an affordable, safe and effective whitening agent with double protection against tooth decay.
- *Prestige Sparkling Blue (Added Optical Effect): The whitening effect of activated charcoal is supplemented by this optical blue filter to reduce yellow discoloration. This helps to make teeth appear whiter without the use of chemical agents. Its blue hue acts as a physical brightener, emphasizing the whiteness of teeth.
- Sodium Fluoride: A fast acting agent to neutralize the acid climate within the mouth – ultimately strengthening the teeth and decreasing the effects of acid and bacteria.
- Enzymes: Formulated with enzymes that occur naturally in the saliva. These enzymes enhance the saliva’s antibacterial and antiviral functions – also protecting against tooth decay and helping to combat dry mouth.
- Nano-Hydroxylapatite: Has a protective effect because of its similarity to tooth enamel. It serves as a protective layer on the tooth and has a remedial effect on damaged tooth enamel. It can even fill in incipient cavities again.
- Starphere®: Provides a pleasant cooling sensation while cleaning, leaving the mouth perfectly refreshed.
AVAILABLE IN TWO FLAVORS
- Black Is White: refreshingly lime-flavored
- White Is Black: extra mild taste
This seriously was such a fun product to use! It was definitely different putting black paste on my toothbrush, but a welcome change from the years of the monotony of putting blue/white toothpaste on my teeth! The taste is super mild which I like because it didn’t taste overpoweringly minty or like fake sugars like most toothpastes do. It also did not have a burning/stinging sensation as most toothpastes have a well. If you’re wondering if I had black foam all over my mouth as a brushed, you’d be right 😉
The downside: it slightly stained my toothbrush bristles (not a big deal), and the sink needs to be thoroughly rinsed out after brushing. It did not stain my white sink, though, so that was a plus! It left my mouth feeling fresh and clean, and my breath was also fresh. After a week or so, I did notice a slight improvement in the color of my teeth, they were whiter! Additionally, I love that the ingredients are healthy!
- Whitens teeth
- Not an overpowering taste
- Does not burn mouth
- Leaves breath fresh
- Healthy ingredients
- Leaves a mess in the sink
Bottom line: I definitely recommend!