ColorProof Evolved Color Care Baobab Heal & Repair Collection
The most powerful and life-giving nutrition on the planet is inside this bottle – the Baobab super fruit from Africa’s “Tree of Life”. Used for centuries to restore life in the harshest conditions, its exquisite curative and hydrating properties fuel our ultra-luxurious Baobab Power Complex, along with revolutionary proteins, new nano technology and rare essential oils to fortify and smooth while radically repairing damage and delivering astonishing health. Hair is reborn, revitalized and full of new life with maximum color and heat protection.
Baobab Heal & Repair Shampoo & Conditioner
- 510% Greater damage recovery
- 350% Greater smoothness and frizz control
- 375% Greater strength
- 190% Greater elasticity
- Exceptional hydration from root-to-tip
- Instantly softer, more manageable, youthful resilient strands
- Incredibly brilliant shine
- Unsurpassed color and heat protection
Infuse hair with astonishing new life and restore healthy condition while adding maximum color and heat protection. Experience the powerful, life-giving nutrition of Africa’s “Tree of Life,” the most potent super fruit on the planet. Used for centuries to restore life in the harshest conditions, its exquisite curative and hydrating properties fuel our ultra-sumptuous Baobab Power Complex fortified with revolutionary proteins, new nano technology and rare essential oils that nourish, treat, repair, protect and infuse dramatically youthful vitality.
Baobab Heal & Repair Leave-In-Treatment
In a single use, even the thirstiest, most damaged locks are repaired, rehydrated, revitalized and full of new life with maximum color and heat protection. Visibly reset hair’s age while restoring it back to optimum condition.
- 375% Stronger Hair*
- 510% Greater Damage Recovery*
- Proprietary blend of the African super fruit, Baobab, along with soy lipids, exclusive proteins, Keravis and rare essential oils strengthen, fortify and repair from the inside out
- Miracle molecules from the Resurrection Plant work at the microscopic level to deeply quench and restore vital moisture to allow for total regeneration
- Seals hair’s cuticle for optimum moisture retention, preventing future moisture loss and protecting against breakage
- Infuses youthful vitality and heals for instantly softer, shiny, resilient strands
- Delivers unsurpassed color and heat protection
The mighty Baobab tree succeeds where nothing else can, on outcrops of pink granite rising out of the desert, in salt flats, and in lands wracked with drought. And yet, its fruit is loaded with the most potent and life-giving nutrition on earth delivering:
- 6 x More Vitamin C than Oranges
- 6 x More Antioxidants than Acai Berries
- 6 x More Antioxidants than BlueberrieS
- 6 x More Potassium than Bananas
- 2 x More Calcium than Milk
- 66% More Iron than Spinach
First off, it smells amazing! And it seems that each of the three products in the collection smells slightly different from the others. Next and most importantly, I found a significant decrease in split ends. I was seriously surprised, and was not expecting this to happen! I have noticed also that less of my hair falls out during the shower. My hair was adequately cleaned without feeling like all of the oils were stripped out; and once it dried, my hair looked clean as well. The conditioner is very creamy, although it seemed like I needed to use more in order to feel that my hair was properly coated. It rinsed out easily, which was good; I really do not like when conditioners take a lot of time and effort to rinse out of my hair.
After using this collection, my hair has been more manageable and easier to brush. It also feels so moisturized and hydrated, that it seemed that my hair takes longer to air dry. The collection also made my hair noticeably more strong, as there has been less breakage, and I did notice less frizz when I blow-dried my hair. The moisture my hair was given from the Baobab Heal & Repair collection is unsurpassed!
- Noticeably less split ends
- Rewinds years of damage
- Leaves hair silky soft
- Made hair more manageable
- Decreased frizz
- Smells good
- Not tested on animals
- Prince is on the expensive side
I was seriously astonished that my hair had noticeably less split ends. Who wouldn’t want that? Of course I would recommend this hair collection!